Model: M17S308 CALIFORNIA VERSION
Production is in full swing and we are currently taking orders
While we are working on a picture to replace this one, this rifle will be featureless. It will come with a strike industries paddle grip and a non flash hider extension.
RETAIL price $1999
- Caliber: 7.62 X51 / .308 WIN
- 3.5lb to 5.0lb adjustable trigger pull with patented trigger linkage. (Something the bullpup industry is not known for )
- Barrel Length: 16" and 20" options (Shown with 16" )
- Barrel Twist: 1:10, 4 Groove Nitride treated
- Rail height to center bore 2 1/16"
- Overall Length: 26.25" with 16" barrel / 30.25" with 20" barrel
- Weight: 8.2 LB 16" barrel and 8.5 LB 20" Barrel
- Short Stroke Piston System W/ adjustable gas system
- Will shoot suppressed and non suppressed
- Strong 3 Lug style bolt that is NP3 plated
- Mil Spec type III Class 2 color black, Green and Bronze anodize
- Price $1999 (Cash price discount , CC will have a 5% surcharge Shipping $30 and AZ residence add TAX)
- Billet aluminum Lower 6000 series
Adjustable AR drop in Service hammer assy with pull range from 3.5-5lb without removing the assembly. There is also a heavier spring that can be installed in the disconnector area that will allow it to go up to 5.5lb. Trigger is manufactured by Elftmann Tactical and you can see all the specs there.
- Utilizes standard AR-10 magazine catch, grip, springs and pins.
- Skeleton billet trigger
- Magpul enhanced butt pad
- Push button safety located right at your finger tip
- 2X QD sling adapters at the butt of the rifle
- 2X AR style takedown pins. (Uses standard AR takedown springs and detent)
- AR180 style bolt carrier with a 3 lug triangular bolt that uses DPMS extractor and ejector parts. Guide rods and bolt are NP3 plated.
- Uses LR/SR series magazines. (Comes with one magpul 10 rd mag)
- Uses standard AR pistol grip that can be changed to use most all other AR grip.
- Non reciprocating charging handle changeable to both sides of the receiver .
- Standard AR10 Flash hider threaded 5/8-24
- Ambi mag release that is a standard AR style
- Modular side rails that can be mounted in any of the side slots
- AR10 style bolt catch with last round hold open
- Tactical flared magwell for quick magazine loading